ABOUT THIS NOTICE
Data protection law says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
• Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
• Accurate and kept up to date.
• Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
• Kept securely
This notice is separated into the following sections for ease of reference.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
2. CONTRACT INFORMATION AND OTHER CORRESPONDENCE
4. WEBSITE INFORMATION
6. EMPLOYEE INFORMATION
7. INFORMATION COLLECTED AT OUR PREMISES
8. JOBS APPLICANTS
9. LEGAL CLAIMS
10. INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
11. SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA
12. WHY ELSE DO WE USE INFORMATION
13. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
14. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
15. DATA SECURITY
16. HOW LONG WILL WEKEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR
17. YOUR RIGHTS
If you have any questions about this notice or how we collect and use personal information about you please contact us.
1 INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Hubshare Solutions. Our registered office is at 160 rue louis victor de broglie 51430 Bezannes and our registered company number is 414 306 993 000 75.
If you have any questions, our contact details are:
• 160 rue louis victor de broglie 51430 Bezannes, or
• +33 (0)3 10 57 14 40, or
• email@example.com or
2 CONTRACT INFORMATION AND OTHER CORRESPONDENCE
When you enter into a contract with us (or someo